Collin, You so looked forward to our Kansas trip to visit Brandon, Jaden and Jessa. Even though you got sick on the trip, you were able to smile for the camera. You did great little buddy! When we got home, I got sick and you said, "Grandma, Me and Daddy prayed for you!" I think you have a special calling. Love you Bunches. Grandma Connie :)Thursday, October 18, 2007
Collin, You so looked forward to our Kansas trip to visit Brandon, Jaden and Jessa. Even though you got sick on the trip, you were able to smile for the camera. You did great little buddy! When we got home, I got sick and you said, "Grandma, Me and Daddy prayed for you!" I think you have a special calling. Love you Bunches. Grandma Connie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a little man you have there .
Post a Comment