Collin and I are watching a writing spider that has moved into my hosta plant out front. It is about the size of a 50 cent piece! It is a very beautiful spider!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just like in Charlotte's Web! I wonder if this spider will write any interesting messages, or will he just write continous Z's?
If you don't like the spider, we can bring Jake over and he will drown it by drooling all over it. Auntie Debbie made the mistake of showing him our writing spider and boom...all gone.
I am 50ish years old (thanks for reminding me (again!) Debbie!!!) and am a stay at home Wife and Grandma! I enjoy watching my Grandkids grow and try to capture as much of their lives on film as I can! I love making scrapbook pages and any kind of photo editing!!! Bruce and I have a total of 11 granchildren!!!
3 comments:
Just like in Charlotte's Web! I wonder if this spider will write any interesting messages, or will he just write continous Z's?
Haha, you are funny Debbie! I am laughing!
If you don't like the spider, we can bring Jake over and he will drown it by drooling all over it. Auntie Debbie made the mistake of showing him our writing spider and boom...all gone.
Post a Comment