While crocheting the mane for the stick horses, we realized the hair looked amazingly like Kristina's baby doll "Dondie"! So of course, another photo opp!!! Collin is looking quite professional!! And Frank as always likes to play along!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It looks a little like the dolls that Guy and Karen made years ago. I still have mine. Sylvia
I am 50ish years old (thanks for reminding me (again!) Debbie!!!) and am a stay at home Wife and Grandma! I enjoy watching my Grandkids grow and try to capture as much of their lives on film as I can! I love making scrapbook pages and any kind of photo editing!!! Bruce and I have a total of 11 granchildren!!!
2 comments:
It looks a little like the dolls that Guy and Karen made years ago. I still have mine. Sylvia
You are right Sylvia. Collin is a real pro with the camera.
Post a Comment