Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Karen went to visit Grandma and Grandma wanted to send a special
"Hello and Merry Christmas" to everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas back at you Mom. Looks like you are getting younger,must be the calming water and beautiful palm trees there in Flordia .Happy New Year to you Mom.Thanks Connie for sharing this with us.Mom

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Grandma!
I love this picture!

From you favorite granddaughter,
Deborah Jean

Anonymous said...

Of course everyone loves this picture! I took it! But Connie gets some credit too--she added the beautiful and serene background. Thanks, Connie! And now we all know the secret of growing old gracefully--come to Florida!

Love, your most (tee hee) favorite granddaughter, Karen Louise (and Kathy wants in too!)

Eve said...

It looks like you could use a little help over here Connie. After all I did steal your picture.
Merry Christmas Mom.
Merry Christmas Karen and Kathy.
Hope you have a great day together.
Love from
Your favorite baby daughter. :

Anonymous said...

Mery Chsisrmas to ALL of our big beautyfull family. Connie thank you so much for keeping us all in touch with your wonderfull blog. I dont write very often but I check in all of the time. I am in awe of your talents. love you all very much Sylvia