Yesterday, Grandma Brahm celebrated her 94th Birthday with Karen and Kathy! Happy Birthday Grandma, you are a blessing to all of us!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Mom . I'm so thankful for Kathy and Karen being able to come and take you out for your 94th birthday Lunch.You all look great. Karen said you went to Sams Club to see Sally. Guess you walk very fast. Keep up the great job Mom.
I am 50ish years old (thanks for reminding me (again!) Debbie!!!) and am a stay at home Wife and Grandma! I enjoy watching my Grandkids grow and try to capture as much of their lives on film as I can! I love making scrapbook pages and any kind of photo editing!!! Bruce and I have a total of 11 granchildren!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mom . I'm so thankful for Kathy and Karen being able to come and take you out for your 94th birthday Lunch.You all look great. Karen said you went to Sams Club to see Sally. Guess you walk very fast. Keep up the great job Mom.
Wow, I did not realize how much Karen resembles Grandm! Karen, now you know what you will look like in 44 years!
Deb
Post a Comment