maybe it's just some random person that goes online all day and looks at other people's blogs... (kinda creepy)... then again, it's someone who knows who Brandon is and what he looks like..
It's a mystery! Anonymous: Reveal your identity! ;-)
It's me - Aunt Debbie. I didn't mean to be anonymous, I just forgot to put my name on the first comment, then I decided to keep it off my second comment about Brandon! Heather, you should know it was me since I always call Aryana 'Little Heather'! She looks just like Heather, just not in this picture! - Aunt Debbie
I am 50ish years old (thanks for reminding me (again!) Debbie!!!) and am a stay at home Wife and Grandma! I enjoy watching my Grandkids grow and try to capture as much of their lives on film as I can! I love making scrapbook pages and any kind of photo editing!!! Bruce and I have a total of 11 granchildren!!!
18 comments:
wow mom... could you have picked a creepier background picture of Aryana for that?!?! =)
She doesn't look much like Heather in this picture!
She might not look much like me here but shes all mine!!!! haha =) I love little Gooby!
She looks like Brandon in this picture!
I agree with "anonymous" that she looks like baby Brandon in this picture! It's those big eyes. What a cutie!
Who exactally is "anonymous"?
Not me! :)
maybe it's just some random person that goes online all day and looks at other people's blogs... (kinda creepy)... then again, it's someone who knows who Brandon is and what he looks like..
It's a mystery! Anonymous: Reveal your identity! ;-)
not me either!!!! She's a cutie!!
~cousin julie
Come on "Anonymous"! Reveal Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not me, I think Michelle. I think that she is so cute with that cap!
not me...aunt sylvia???
Wow this is funny.Hee,hee I know who anonymous is.The picture is really sweet of Aryana
It's me - Aunt Debbie. I didn't mean to be anonymous, I just forgot to put my name on the first comment, then I decided to keep it off my second comment about Brandon! Heather, you should know it was me since I always call Aryana 'Little Heather'! She looks just like Heather, just not in this picture!
- Aunt Debbie
Yay! Auntie Debbie! I was thinking it could have been one of creepy Daves friends! I'm glad it was you!!! =)
I'm going to refer to you as anonymous from now on instead of Mom.
Haha, Kelli is funny, so I am going to cal her anonymous instead of Debbie, too.
So from now on is it Auntie Anonymous?
Post a Comment