Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Here is the altered version of the picture. The background has been altered, but the kids are the same. I think it looks pretty cool!

Once again, the kids enjoyed playing in the snow. Too bad I didn't have Frank hooked up to the sled!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can always bring Jake over. He could easily pull the boys on the sled. Frank could go for the ride too!

Anonymous said...

Debbie you are so clever with your witty ideas. Those boys sure would have a story to tell there parents about there day at Grandmas house. I can just see Frank sitting there telling Jake go faster.hee,hee

Connie said...

I don't think I could keep up with Jake! I would be running down the sidewalks and Frank would be shaking, but the kids would love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I may now have a better offer for Jake to be a sled-dog as my friend asked if I wanted to go dog-sledding in Wisconsin next month. I'm still waiting to hear back if I can bring my own sled-dog Jake. Looks like I need to get him in training and now I need a dog-sled like you have!