Yesterday Bryce and Jaxson came over and the kids watched Jungle Book and had a Popcorn Party! Bryce got up and put his bowl of popcorn on the couch and Nathan made a B-line for it. By the time I got to him, he already had it in his mouth! Then he started to grab it in hand fulls! Sorry Nathan, you at too young for popcorn!!!Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Yesterday Bryce and Jaxson came over and the kids watched Jungle Book and had a Popcorn Party! Bryce got up and put his bowl of popcorn on the couch and Nathan made a B-line for it. By the time I got to him, he already had it in his mouth! Then he started to grab it in hand fulls! Sorry Nathan, you at too young for popcorn!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thats my boy,I love popcorn to.Sorry you are a little young for this.
Post a Comment